Friday, September 12, 2008

Exam Fever

Atlast exams over!!!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooo......
My first experience with IIT bombay exams came to an end today and I realised why IITs are IITs and others are not...Unlike in UG where I had to increase my electricity bill by sitting throughout the night on the eve of the exam day, here almost all exams are open book, ie, you can keep open your lecture notes or text book in the exams....but apart from increasing your shoulder muscles by carrying the heavy text books to the exam hall, it isn't much helpful...most of the questions are application types where one ends up cursing the creator for giving only one brain (which by the way is also underutilised) . Though I felt this experience only for 1 out of the 3 exams I wrote (Other 2 were relatively ok types), my friends who have taken up other courses would vouch for what I just said. Anyway here is my experience in that one paper.

Paper : Digital Image Processing
Time : 2:30 pm (Can anyone tell me a better time to conduct an exam :(......)
Date : 10th Sept 2008

Sir distributed the paper...I scanned through the paper...wow just around 5-6 questions.
Total marks : 75

Q 1)
What do you get when you mix blue and yellow paint....
haha wat a stupid question..u will get a blullow paint right..
oops that option was not present...fine mark something...

Q 2)..........bouncer....................

Q 3)...........clean bowled..........

Q 4)..........retired hurt............

By the time I returned the paper I guess sir must have thought I was a member of "Save trees Keep answersheet clean " society.

So thus went my first tyrst with exams in IIT. Hoping for better results next time (and that is just 2 months away :D)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a blast of a time dude. Your blog's on my feed now ;)

sree said...

thx u sir :)

Anonymous said...

Atleast from next exam try to get two point something ;) ..any way ur blogs are nice....keep blogging

sree said...

as u command madam :)

योगी / Yogi Devendra said...

"Save trees Keep answersheet clean"

hahaha
good one.

sree said...

:D