Saturday, November 19, 2011

Frustrated

What happens if you trust your roomies so much that you don't care to logout of your blog once you are done with it? Nothing much other than that your blog will get hacked. Though I am not 100% sure who wrote this, if I have to take a guess, the major credit for this post goes to Akshat bhai, with no less contributions from my dear ex-roomies Anshul and Saurab. This post had been lying as a draft for several months now. Now I am posting it verbatim. I have not changed even the title.


"
NOTE - The incidents of this true story have happened over past two years. This is a true story, the story  of my life.

It has been several months or rather years since I have joined Matrimonial Site but honestly, it's a sheer disappointment for me. There are several reasons for the same. First and foremost is the inability of the matrimonial site's search engine to publicize the most eligible bachelor of the state (no price for guessing ... it's me) and if by chance someone selects my profile and expresses interest, the horoscope feature puts hurdle in my way. The way which could lead me to my would be better-half. Another reason for disappointment is that when  I search with "my criteria" , there is hardly any females being listed by the search engine. One fine day my friends came up with this.



Looking at that, even though I laughed with my lungs out, I felt happy that atleast I had someone (in a fake pic) with me. I want to confess that I couldn't sleep the whole night, not because the pic was haunting me or because of mosquitoes in my room, because the sense of being with someone filled me with joy. Now I cannot wait to meet the special one. I know she is out there, somewhere waiting for me. That is why I have started attending my friend's marriages, I travel in city buses, I walk a long way instead of taking an auto-rickshaw, so that I can find her, the princess of my dreams. 

I know most of you will probably laugh reading this but this is the story of my life. I request all my friends, even those who fell prey to my petty pranks or my blog posts to pray to God so that I can get married soon.

Waiting ... waiting ... and waiting .....
"
So this is how one's blog gets hacked.  As someone has said, if you have friends like this, who needs enemies.

Update: My roomies' prayers and efforts have been finally answered. I got married to a very beautiful girl.







No comments: