Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Enthu

After the first week or so in IITB we had a meeting of all the hostel inmates. This meeting was mainly for the freshers so that they can get to know how the hostel functions, what all events occur and so on.

The first guy came forward to speak. Let's call him Mr A. We are the audience (Audi)

A : Everyone please look to your right
Audi : All heads turned right...we saw the TV...Oh yeah fashion TV was going on...err he wants us to see that??

A : No no not so right...a little more to the left
Audi : All heads again turned left...back to facing Mr A

A : ##$@$%#Q@ not so left ... fine i will my self say it...can u see 2 trophies on the table to the right
Audi : He did all this circus to show us 2 trophies???

A : These were won by our hostel for the last intra-hostel cultural activity. It was won by students who had enthu (short form for enthusiasm) .We are not looking for talent, we want enthu people...enthu is what drives us to reach the goal...if we have enthu then sky is the limit ( I could see only the roof in this room)...if we have enthu we can do this if we have enthu we can do that this enthu that enthu..enthu here enthu there....I started wondering whether,after he was born, his mother fed him 1 kg enthu instead of milk....

Anyway after the "enthu" meeting got over, I got some of that enthu and registered for the TT (table tennis) competition in the hostel. The schedule was put up and my match was the first one. I went to the TT room, took the TT racquet. The "umpire" said, so let's start the game. I said, "helloo, what are the rules"...He2 was a bit surprised and asked "haven't you played before"...I said, naa but I have lots of enthu u see....

The game started....and ended...in space of 2 minutes....the result was an upset victory...upset for me and victory for my opponent...I don't want to tell the scores here...but I still have my enthu left...anyone want some???



4 comments:

Unknown said...

naaa keep it for urself .. wait til the tennis match starts and ve an upset victory again, this time the other way round :P

sree said...

haha mole ithu infy pole ala...nala kidillam players ondu ividey :D

Aaditya M. Joshi said...

lol

sree.. damn humorous!!

keep it up...



stay enthu abt ur blog!

sree said...

thx dude :)